Wednesday 2 December 2015

Pitch Feedback + Reflections

What did you do well?

I felt that I showed confidence when presenting my re-branding of PG Tips, as I maintained eye contact with my viewers. As well as showing confidence when presenting, I felt that I knew my information well so persuading/putting my idea forward was much clearer. Throughout my presentation I maintained a good balance between looking at the board and looking at the viewers, this also meant that there was a good contrast between confidence and shyness.

What would you do differently?

If I was to do the presentation again I would I calm myself down, creating plenty of stopping points as I found that I often lost where I was on my cue cards. When I was nervous I started to lose my point, and found it difficult to construct sentences. This being one of my main focuses if I was to repeat the presentation, a way in which I could sort this problem out would be to rehearse first. This would mean that I have a clear understanding of my brand, and would know exactly what to say.

What was the class feedback?

The feedback I received from my class was very good, each person said that at some point I gave good eye contact. Many of my peers pointed out that during questions I stated 'that's how warm tea drinks', I felt that this was because I was nervous and supports my statement about not being well rehearsed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment